On 2013–03–21 Mojca Miklavec wrote: > In preparation of this year's TeX Live release, it would be nice to > also revise man pages a bit. > > Hans just implemented auto-conversion of help into man pages for the > lua scripts. So the options are described as they should be, but if > there are any volunteers to help polishing out and provide either more > extensive descriptions, examples, ... or overall improvements, you are > invited to leave some feedback or provide some help (additional > text/descriptions or syntax corrections). Just a small correction in mtxrun.{xml,man,html}: --timedrun run a script an time its run This should be rephrased, although I don't have suggestions since I have no clue what this option is for. Marco