On 2013–03–27 Hans Hagen wrote: > A potentially incompatible change It's already the second time you warn me about this. Should I be concerned? > ... upto you and wolfgang to check it Actually I used a patched version for months in several projects without issues. I replaced the kern with an hskip. That said, it's unlikely that *I* will run into issues. And I'm curious about an example where this fails and yields unacceptable results (like the unpatched version does). Thanks Hans for taking the time to look into that. Marco