* hyperlink bug in \cite
@ 2013-04-09  8:25 Alan BRASLAU
From: Alan BRASLAU @ 2013-04-09  8:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

\cite[A] can yield a hyperlink to the bibliography. However,
\cite[A,B] does not (and should).

I suppose that this could be a bit complicated when using numbered references (rather than Author, year), in the particular case where one collapses the list of numbers, in which case the hyperlink could naturally point to the first numbered reference of the list.

Alan

* Re: hyperlink bug in \cite
@ 2013-04-10  9:47 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2013-04-10  9:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 4/9/2013 10:25 AM, Alan BRASLAU wrote:
> Hello,
>
> \cite[A] can yield a hyperlink to the bibliography. However,
> \cite[A,B] does not (and should).
>
> I suppose that this could be a bit complicated when using numbered references (rather than Author, year), in the particular case where one collapses the list of numbers, in which case the hyperlink could naturally point to the first numbered reference of the list.

can probably be solved (by rewriting some low level bin code ... but as
there is no sample attached ...)

Hans

                                           Hans Hagen | PRAGMA ADE
                                              | www.pragma-pod.nl