Hi Tim, ········· > Hi, In the wiki, fallback often appears in the definition of > typescript. I am curious about this ``fallback", is there a place > to learn the fallback in detail? I haven't found this place in > our wiki. Regards, Tim use the source, Luke: http://repo.or.cz/w/context.git/blob/refs/heads/origin:/tex/context/base/font-col.mkvi#l94 As the manual says: It really makes sense to take a look at the font and type definition files (font-*.tex and type-*.tex). There are fallbacks defined, as well as generic definitions. Studying styles and manual source code may also teach you a few tricks. I assure you the effort is well worth it. Best regards Philipp -- () ascii ribbon campaign - against html e-mail /\ www.asciiribbon.org - against proprietary attachments