* [***SPAM***] unwanted space and error in combination of writebetweenlist and placecontent[criterium= local]
@ 2013-05-13  0:00 Zenlima
From: Zenlima @ 2013-05-13  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

I ran into one error and one problem during building a part as two
columns into the toc.

1. Extra line: I am getting an unwanted extra empty line at the bottom
   of two columns with an even number of total lines - with an odd
   number of total lines no extra empty line appears. How can I get rid
   of it? (see attached example)

2. This error only appears only with \placecontent[criterium=local] in
   combination with a beginning line of \writebetweenlist; with a global
   \placecontent and \writebetweenlist it works fine. To reproduce this
   uncomment the line "%\placecontent[criterium=local]" in the attached
   example.

(Sorry that I was not able to make the example shorter, I needed some
"meat" to fill the toc for the showcases)

Thanks,
H.

--8<----------------------------

\usemodule[subsub]

\definehead[paragraphHead][alternative=myheader,section=section-8,number=no]
\defineheadalternative
  [myheader]
  [alternative=horizontal,
   renderingsetup=setup:myheader]

\startsetups [setup:myheader]
  \inouter{\headtextcontent}
\stopsetups

\setuplist[chapter][style=bold,before=\blank,alternative=b,width=1.5em,color=HeadColor]
\setuplist[section][margin=1.5em,width=2em]
\setuplist[subsection][margin=3.5em,width=3em]
\setuplist[paragraphHead][alternative=c,style=\tfx]

\def\startParagraphTocColumns{%
	\writebetweenlist[paragraphHead][location=here]{\setupnarrower[left=2em]\startnarrower[left]\startcolumns[n=2,distance=0mm,balance=yes]}%
	\ignorespaces}

\def\stopParagraphTocColumns{%
	\writebetweenlist[paragraphHead][location=here]{\stopcolumns\stopnarrower}%
	\ignorespaces}

\starttext

\setupcombinedlist[content][list={chapter,section,subsection,textdividerHead,paragraphHead}]
\completecontent

\startParagraphTocColumns

\dorecurse{5}{\paragraphHead{Hasselt makes headlines}
\input tufte}

\stopParagraphTocColumns

\chapter{Lorem ipsum}
\section{Sed eram}

\chapter{Lorem ipsum}
%\placecontent[criterium=local]
\section{Sed eram}
\section{Sed eram}

\startParagraphTocColumns
\dorecurse{5}{\paragraphHead{Hasselt makes headlines}
\input tufte}
\stopParagraphTocColumns

\section{Sed eram}
\section{Sed eram}

\startParagraphTocColumns
\dorecurse{4}{\paragraphHead{Hasselt makes headlines}
\input tufte}
\stopParagraphTocColumns

\section{Sed eram}
\startParagraphTocColumns
\dorecurse{3}{\paragraphHead{Hasselt makes headlines}
\input tufte}
\stopParagraphTocColumns

\section{Sed eram}
\section{Sed eram}

\stoptext

only message in thread, other threads:[~2013-05-13  0:00 UTC | newest]