On 2013–06–03 Wolfgang Schuster wrote: > > how to disable indentation inside floats without using \noindenting > > each time? > > […] > > There is no key for \setupfloat the disable the indentation because floats are only > a container for other objects, e.g. figures or tables. For text objects like verbatim > text indentation has to be part of the object and in your case you should use a > environment which has a option for this. I use the algorithmic environment. Using \setupalgorithmic [before=\noindenting] works. Maybe you can consider adding this as default, since I don't think it ever makes sense to use indentation within this environment. Marco