On 2013–06–03 honyk wrote: > in fresh MkIV I use the following commands for building ToC, but I have no > idea how to align the label (roman numeral) to the right. \setuphead[chapter][conversion=Romannumerals] \setupheadnumber[chapter][48] \setupcombinedlist [content] [alternative=c] \setupcombinedlist [chapter] [distance=1em, width=1cm, numbercommand={\simplealignedbox{\listparameter{width}}{flushright}}] \starttext \completecontent \chapter{Foo} \chapter{Bar} \stoptext > In addition, the specified width and distance seem to be somehow > ignored so that label interferes with the title. The width setting needs to be applied to the chapter list, not the content list, see example above. Marco