* [***SPAM***] Error "can't define.."
@ 2013-06-12 15:22 hwitloc
From: hwitloc @ 2013-06-12 15:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

I encountered this error, when changing over to a Japanese language document.

"fonts  > defining > unable to define latinmodernmath-regular.otf as
     [simplefonts:1-8pt-mm-mb--1]     ---------------------------
fonts > math: unset for global bodyfont simplefonts:1 at 12pt

I think this is a unicode math font.   Can I fix this by downloading the proper font?  If so please tell me where I can find it.

partial current setting:
--------------
\usemodule[simplefonts]
\mainlanguage[ja]
\language[ja]
\setscript[nihongo]        % unknown if need or not

%\definefont [kanjikana] [name:ipaexmincho]   % for just a few characters try this
\setmainfont[ipaexm]		%changing this to mincho didn't change still used ipaexm

I read somewhere that "latinmodernmath-regular.otf" was deleted from the system from TeXLive for some reason.  Is loading a unicode font gonig to solve this?

Thanks

* Re: [***SPAM***] Error "can't define.."
@ 2013-06-12 15:33 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2013-06-12 15:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 12.06.2013 um 17:21 schrieb d.henman <dhenman@gmail.com>:

> I encountered this error, when changing over to a Japanese language document.
>
> "fonts  > defining > unable to define latinmodernmath-regular.otf as
>     [simplefonts:1-8pt-mm-mb--1]     ---------------------------
> fonts > math: unset for global bodyfont simplefonts:1 at 12pt
>

> I think this is a unicode math font.   Can I fix this by downloading the proper font?  If so please tell me where I can find it.
>

> partial current setting:
> --------------
> \usemodule[simplefonts]
> \mainlanguage[ja]
> \language[ja]
> \setscript[nihongo]        % unknown if need or not
>
> %\definefont [kanjikana] [name:ipaexmincho]   % for just a few characters try this
> \setmainfont[ipaexm]		%changing this to mincho didn't change still used ipaexm
>

> I read somewhere that "latinmodernmath-regular.otf" was deleted from the system from TeXLive for some reason.  Is loading a unicode font gonig to solve this?

1. Can you make a minimal working example for the problem.

2. Does this work?

\definetypeface[test][rm][serif][latin-modern][default]
\definetypeface[test][mm][math] [latin-modern][default]

\setupbodyfont[test]

\starttext
Text and $math$.
\stoptext