Hi, how to display the first and last section name at the beginning of each chapter? I'm a little clueless which mechanism to use. A local table of contents displays all sections. Marks maybe? Although I have no idea how to achieve that with marks. Sure, I could manually reference the sections and use \about, but this is error prone especially for the last section/chapter. Example: \starttext First chapter: %% Foo Last chapter: %% Bar \startchapter [title=Foo] First section: %% Alpha Last section: %% Gamma \section{Alpha} \input knuth \page \section{Beta} \input knuth \page \section{Gamma} \input knuth \page \stopchapter \startchapter [title=Bar] First section: %% Monday Last section: %% Wednesday \section{Monday} \input knuth \page \section{Tuesday} \input knuth \page \section{Wednesday} \input knuth \page \stopchapter \stoptext Marco