Thanks Wolfgang, your example works. :) For understanding I tried to make the example script-name independent, so it doesn't fix my environment onto one specific script (see attached files). But there must be some secret naming conventions.. then I guess and entered a command to switch to the roboto-typescripcollection.. but I guess wrongly. Are all secret (font) naming conventions somewhere documented? I think the limitation of font-dimensions decreases the reuse ability of context/mkiv a lot. Also I found some thoughts that were made in the context community some time ago: http://meeting.contextgarden.net/2010/talks/2010-09-15-mojca-fonts/some-thoughts-about-typescripts.pdf Is there any progress in that direction with context/mkiv? H.