On 2013–08–01 Jannik Voges wrote: > I found a bug in the current ConTeXt Beta with externalfigure. The following minimal example will show you what happens > > > \starttext > > \externalfigure[cow] > > \externalfigure[cow][width=10cm] > > \page > > \externalfigure[test] This reads in the file texmf-modules/doc/fonts/urw/garamond/test.tex which is not desired. But I assume you have a “test” graphic in your current directory which is used instead, so this is unrelated to your problem. > > \page > > This text will appear. > > This text will not appear. > > \externalfigure[test][width=10cm] > > This text will not appear. When I change \externalfigure[test] to \externalfigure[cow] it works here. The text appears. Marco