* Locating pdf files in the texmf directory structure
@ 2013-08-05  0:46 Michael Ash
From: Michael Ash @ 2013-08-05  0:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

I asked:
>> (4) Where can I put personal files that I would like context to use regularly.

which Marco kindly answered:
> In the directory TEXMFHOME points to or texmf-local.

This works for my personal file env_letter.tex which is called with
\environment env_letter.tex.    This file env_letter.tex calls the
letter module, sets some correspondenceparameters, etc.

But env_letter.tex calls two pdf files with \externalfigure (see
below).  These two pdf files are also in the directory pointed to by
TEXMFHOME but they show up in the finished document as gray "state:
unknown" boxes

Does this involve "tracking" as discussed in
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Command/externalfigure ?

Thank you very much for guidance.

best,
Michael

% Define logo for the first page header
\defineletterelement[layer][head][example]{%
  \framed[background=logohead,frame=off,align=left]{%
    \externalfigure[UMA_Seal_200_Maroon.pdf][height=3.1cm]}
}

\setupletter[ signature={\externalfigure[signature-blue.pdf]} ]

* Re: Locating pdf files in the texmf directory structure
@ 2013-08-05 10:01 ` Marco Patzer
From: Marco Patzer @ 2013-08-05 10:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context