* Hiding \part completely except for in the ToC
@ 2013-08-05 23:16 Alexander van Ratingen
From: Alexander van Ratingen @ 2013-08-05 23:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hi everyone,

I'm having a little problem and I'm hoping you can help. For my table of
contents, I need to group my sections, but I don't want any heads for this
in the text. Now, I've been using \part for this but unfortunately I cannot
get rid of the empty space it leaves.

The only way I've been able to get rid of the empty space is by setting:
  \setuphead[part][placehead=empty]
But then it's not in the ToC either.

Alternatively, when setting placehead to any other value, it still leaves
an empty line in the text.

Is it possible to have both, ie \part's in the ToC without any space taken
by it in the text?

Thanks for your time,
Alexander

* Re: Hiding \part completely except for in the ToC
@ 2013-08-06  9:54 ` Marco Patzer
From: Marco Patzer @ 2013-08-06  9:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context