On 2013–08–20 Marco Patzer wrote: > On 2013–08–19 Martin Moncrieffe wrote: > > > Hopefully, this is the correct list for this question. I'm trying > > to typeset documents using the font Hoefler on MacOSX (10.8.4) > > with ConTeXt 2013.05.28 from the TeXlive 2013 distribution. All > > works, but unfortunately, em dashes are not typeset correctly; > > there are three dashes instead of a continuous line. > > The font (at least my version) does not contain an em dash in slot > U+2014. I checked a different version of the font (1.000) and it works. It seems you're using a version not containing an em dash. > I get the same result here. However, if I compile with > > context --jit myfile.tex > > I get Latin Modern instead of Hoefler. From the log file: > > fonts > defining > font with asked name 'hoeflertext' is not found using lookup 'name' > fonts > defining > unknown font 'hoeflertext', loading aborted > fonts > defining > unable to define 'hoeflertext' as 'hoefler-12pt-rm-tf-0--0' This problem persists. Can someone reproduce this? Marco