On 2013–08–24 Wolfgang Schuster wrote: > I can’t reproduce your problem with the features key. I was surprised that your example was running here, and I noticed that a space makes all the difference: %% fails \definefontsynonym [Serif] [file:texgyrescholaregular] [features=default, fallbacks=cyrillic_regular] %% works \definefontsynonym [Serif] [file:texgyrescholaregular] [features=default,fallbacks=cyrillic_regular] ^^^ > To set the features for the fallback font I would use \ > definefontsynonym. Makes more sense, yes. Marco