* Beamer block - like frame definition?
@ 2013-08-28  7:24 seasoul
From: seasoul @ 2013-08-28  7:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntgcontext

How to define a customized frame with the title (of the frame) and the
contents separated.

My intention is to use some function like the block environment in beamer.

* Re: Beamer block - like frame definition?
@ 2013-08-28  9:00 ` Marco Patzer
From: Marco Patzer @ 2013-08-28  9:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On 2013–08–28 seasoul wrote:

> How to define a customized frame with the title (of the frame) and the
> contents separated.
>
> My intention is to use some function like the block environment in beamer.

Some time ago I wrote custom presentation module¹ which implemented
those kind of blocks. I intended to expand it and make it a more
generic module, but I never did. Maybe it's helpful to you and you
can borrow some ideas or concepts.

I just run a recent context version on the code and noticed that the
block placement is broken. When I find some time the next days I'll
look into that.

Marco

¹ https://github.com/mpfusion/context-slide

* Re: Beamer block - like frame definition?
@ 2013-08-31 13:37   ` seasoul
From: seasoul @ 2013-08-31 13:37 UTC (permalink / raw)