On 2013–09–21 Marco Patzer wrote: > > I did not have the ConTeXt manual source code on hand, so I could > > not directly modify it. > > http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Improving_the_manuals > > Do not count on someone else to fix it. Create an account and fix > what you think could be improved, especially the grammar and > spelling mistakes. If you're unsure about something, write a mail to > the manual mailing list¹ for questions about the manual (style, > layout, etc.) or this list for everything else. > > Note: The manual has not been updated since a while and it's broken > at the moment. I'll prepare a fix soon, so it will compile with a > recent MkIV. I committed a fix today and now it should compile again. I did not fix any of your suggestions. You are invited to fix the source or send in a patch. I or someone else can review and merge them. The dedicated mailing list for the manual seems to be broken at the moment. Using this list for manual discussions is also fine, I guess. Marco