* Feedback wanted on a ConTeXt tutorial
@ 2013-09-29 15:22 Mari Voipio
                   ` (3 more replies)
From: Mari Voipio @ 2013-09-29 15:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello!

Inspired by some informal discussions at the recent ConTeXt meeting I
started to write a *really* basic ConTeXt tutorial. However, before I
get further than the first six chapters, I'd like to get feedback on
it, especially on the content, but also on the layout. The file is (at
least temporarily) available at
<http://www.lucet.fi/pdfs/ctxbasics.pdf>.

I know already that there are a few things missing in the existing
chapters, but I'd like to know if the document is any good and if the
style is suitable for such a document. I've planned and written it out
of my own experiences with ConTeXt, so maybe this document could
become a My Way doc when it is finished (something public domain
anyway).

Thank you,

Mari