········· > On 11/14/2013 9:40 PM, Philipp Gesang wrote: > > > What I’d consider the most pressing issue, pertaining both to > > Context and to TeX as a whole, would be text streams a.k.a. > > parallel typesetting. It was discussed on the list a couple times > > already and at one point someone collected examples [1]. Also, I > > sketched the current state of parallel texts elsewhere [2]. > > Maybe .. i have some ideas on that but might as well do columnsets first > (not related to critical editions). No problem, I wouldn’t have an immediate use for it anyways. > > Looking forward to status reports! Will the improvements be > > directly merged into Context or do you prefer releasing it as a > > self-contained module? > > It will be merged into the core but I can imagine a module with tei > mapping snippets. Thanks! Philipp