On 2014–01–16 Henning Hraban Ramm wrote: > 7zip is not called as „zip“, but „7zip“, On my (Unix) machine it's called as “7z” not “7zip”. I don't know if the binary name differs between the platforms. > but ConTeXt’s script relies on an executable „zip“ and probably exactly the syntax of InfoZip that Vladimir told you to install. > > Someone could also adapt the epub script to check the availability of a „zip“ command and fall back to „7zip“ or other. According to mtx-epub.lua “zip” or “7z” are used, whichever is available. Maybe it makes sense to add “7zip” as well if the Windows binary is really called “7zip” instead of “7z”. I'm wondering why the OP didn't get the following message: “no epub archive made, install one of: ” which should be displayed if no supported zipper is found. Doesn't LuaTeX ship with a zip library? Why is that one not used instead? Marco