On 2014–01–19 Pablo Rodriguez wrote: > on a document I have, I want to have footnotes in appendices, but they > are numbered in uppercase Roman numbers. Here is a sample: > > \starttext > \startappendices > a\footnote{b.} > \stopappendices > \stoptext > > How can I change it to Arabic numbers? \setupnotation [footnote] [numberconversion=numerals] > I would be also interested to know how to change chapter and > section numbers only for appendices. \definestructureconversionset [structure] %% part, chapter, section, subsection, subsubsection [numbers, characters, Romannumerals, numbers, romannumerals] [numbers] \startsectionblockenvironment [appendix] \setupheads [sectionconversionset=structure] \stopsectionblockenvironment Marco