On 2014–02–18 Andreas Schneider wrote: > after many experiments I finally was able to extract a (kinda) minimal example > that reproduces a problem which is haunting one of my documents. > > Under certain conditions (apparently a bunch of floats and page breaks) it > happens, that a float is re-placed without being re-numbered, causing figure > 1.2 to be before 1.1. I ran into this bug, too¹. The following should fix the numbering of the floats. \ctxlua {structures.lists.autoreorder = true} However, the numbering of the lists are not adapted and come out wrong. I don't have a fix for that. Marco ¹ http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.tex.context/79739