* Re: Footnote maker in parentheses
@ 2014-03-25 12:56 ` Otared Kavian
From: Otared Kavian @ 2014-03-25 12:56 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Stéphane,

Maybe this is what you want

\define[1]\MyFootnotenoteCommand{\high{(#1)}}

\setupnotation[footnote]
	[textcommand=\MyFootnoteCommand
	distance=1em,
	left={(},
	right={)}]
\starttext
This is a note\footnote{I’m a footnote.}.
\stoptext

Best regards: OK

@ 2014-03-25 13:02 Stéphane Goujet
From: Stéphane Goujet @ 2014-03-25 13:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

@ 2014-03-25 15:07   ` Stéphane Goujet
From: Stéphane Goujet @ 2014-03-25 15:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Le Tue, 25 Mar 2014 13:56:41 +0100,
Otared Kavian <otared@gmail.com> a écrit :

> On 25 mars 2014, at 14:02, Stéphane Goujet
> <stephane.goujet@wanadoo.fr> wrote:
>
> >  I would like that the footnote marker (both in the note
> > call and the footnote text) appear in parentheses.
> Maybe this is what you want
>
> \define[1]\MyFootnotenoteCommand{\high{(#1)}}
>
> \setupnotation[footnote]
> 	[textcommand=\MyFootnoteCommand
> 	distance=1em,
> 	left={(},
> 	right={)}]

  Not exactly : /left/ and /right/ indeed produce the expected result in
the footnote text, but /textcommand/ does nothing for the footnote
call.
  But the info you gave me allowed to find the following working
solution :

\define[1]\monappel{\high{(#1)}}
\setupnote[textcommand=\monappel]
\setupnotation[footnote][left={(},right={)}]

Thank you very much,
  Stéphane.