Hello again, If you look at one of the images in my previous post (I attached it here again), you may notice the ellipsis (that has 5 periods instead of 3, but that is not my concern). Its last period is bigger, to indicate the fusion of the ellipsis and the sentence final period. It does not seem stupid to me, so, out of curiosity (I believe, in the end, I will stick to the modern typography, even if it is more confusing), could that be easily typeset with Context ? Either with a bigger final period, or with a normal size final period and other smaller ones. I guess the second way is better, for consistency with other periods in other sentences. So far, I have defined ellipsis (all periods having the same size) as: \unexpanded\def\ell{{\def\periodswidth{.4em}\periods[5]}} Regards, Stéphane.