········· > On 4/5/2014 4:37 PM, Philipp Gesang wrote: > > Hi Hans, > > > > when combining e.g. certain number substitutions like onum and > > pnum or tnum and lnum, node mode seems to work fine. However, > > those do have value in math mode as well which node mode does not > > currently support. For comparison, here is a test file: > > > > https://bitbucket.org/phg/lua-la-tex-tests/raw/93745dba31e23febb02191c039dea2de743ce77a/cnt-features-8-combined-num.tex > > > > Is there a way to define a font with the combination of, say tnum > > and lnum that will work in math mode? If not, are there plans to > > implement it in the future? > > basemode will always be limited because there we create static glyph > sets; so. for complex substitutions node mode is the method to use > > what do you mean with math mode in this case; in math a digit is > different from a digit in text mode; i think that if one uses *num > digits we're talking text mode I’m just relaying a question of a user who wishes to use those combined lnum+tnum digits in math mode. > of course in context we can support whatever we want because we're not > bound to rules, but the question is: does it make sense; Ultimately I can’t judge that, the problem description does seem valid though: http://tex.stackexchange.com/q/165238/14066 Philipp