* Hyphenatedurl: custom line-break symbol, disable stretching
@ 2014-07-30 21:02 Joshua Krämer
From: Joshua Krämer @ 2014-07-30 21:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context-wvrSQK3plZs

Dear list,

I typeset URLs with \hyphenatedurl, and have two questions.

(1) Is there a feature available to insert a custom symbol when a
line-break occurs, e.g. \hookleftarrow?

(2) How can I disable the stretching between characters?  I've tried
the following without success:

  \setupurl [space=no]

  \setupurl [urlspace=no]

  \unprotect
  \def\lang_url_space{}
  \protect

Thanks and kind regards,
Joshua

* Re: Hyphenatedurl: custom line-break symbol, disable stretching
@ 2014-07-31  4:42 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2014-07-31  4:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 30.07.2014 um 23:02 schrieb Joshua Krämer <joshua.kraemer@gmail.com>:

> Dear list,
>
> I typeset URLs with \hyphenatedurl, and have two questions.
>
> (1) Is there a feature available to insert a custom symbol when a
> line-break occurs, e.g. \hookleftarrow?

\setuplayout[width=4cm]

\starttext

\hyphenatedurl{http://optimist.optimist/optimist/optimist.optimist#optimist}

\def\hyphenatedurlseparator{→}

\hyphenatedurl{http://optimist.optimist/optimist/optimist.optimist#optimist}

\stoptext

> (2) How can I disable the stretching between characters?  I've tried
> the following without success:
>
>  \setupurl [space=no]
>
>  \setupurl [urlspace=no]
>
>  \unprotect
>  \def\lang_url_space{}
>  \protect

Wolfgang

* Re: Hyphenatedurl: custom line-break symbol, disable stretching
@ 2014-07-31 12:45   ` Joshua Krämer
From: Joshua Krämer @ 2014-07-31 12:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context-wvrSQK3plZs

On 2014-07-31, 6:42, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
> \def\hyphenatedurlseparator{→}

Thanks, I've added it to the wiki.  Now only the question remains how
to disable URL stretching.

@ 2014-07-31 12:49     ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2014-07-31 12:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 31.07.2014 um 14:45 schrieb Joshua Krämer <joshua.kraemer@gmail.com>:

> On 2014-07-31, 6:42, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
>> \def\hyphenatedurlseparator{→}
>
> Thanks, I've added it to the wiki.  Now only the question remains how
> to disable URL stretching.

From what I can see in the code there is no option to disable the stretch values.

Wolfgang

* Re: Hyphenatedurl: custom line-break symbol, disable stretching
@ 2014-08-01 11:52       ` Joshua Krämer
From: Joshua Krämer @ 2014-08-01 11:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context-wvrSQK3plZs

On 2014-07-31, 14:49, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:

> From what I can see in the code there is no option to disable the
> stretch values.

Thanks for checking.

Kind regards,