* Font (roboto) and math font - error
@ 2014-08-27 19:50 Zenlima
From: Zenlima @ 2014-08-27 19:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To:
mailing list for ConTeXt users

Hi,

I am switching all my docs to the roboto font as I just like the
look of that font. During this I ran into a problem with \item:

	! Math error: parameter \Umathquad\displaystyle is not set.
	..
	l.26  \item h
           ere we list the points,

In my example: as soon I enable any of the two \definetypeface lines I
am running into that error.. even if I only enable the math font.

Every hint is welcome :)

Here is my example to reproduce the error:

---8<------

\enableregime[utf]

\definefontfeature[fakesc][default][size=.8]

\starttypescript [sans] [roboto]
  \definefontsynonym[Sans][name:robotolight][fallbacks=Sans]
  \definefontsynonym[SansBold][name:robotoregular]
  \definefontsynonym[SansItalic][name:robotolightitalic]
  \definefontsynonym[SansSlanted][name:robotolightitalic]
  \definefontsynonym[SansBoldItalic][name:robotoregularitalic]
  \definefontsynonym[SansBoldSlanted][name:robotoregularitalic]
  \definefontsynonym[SansCaps] [name:robotolight][features=fakesc]
\stoptypescript
\starttypescript [math] [latinmodern]
  \definefontsynonym[Math][name:latinmodernmathregular]
 \stoptypescript

\definetypeface[fliesstext][ss][sans][roboto]
\definetypeface[fliesstext][mm][math][latinmodern][default]

\setupbodyfont[fliesstext,ss,11pt]

\starttext
 \startitemize
 \item here we list the points,
 \item one after the other.
 \stopitemize
\stoptext

* Re: Font (roboto) and math font - error
@ 2014-08-27 20:41 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2014-08-27 20:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 8/27/2014 9:50 PM, Zenlima wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am switching all my docs to the roboto font as I just like the
> look of that font. During this I ran into a problem with \item:
>
> 	! Math error: parameter \Umathquad\displaystyle is not set.
> 	..
> 	l.26  \item h
>             ere we list the points,
>
> In my example: as soon I enable any of the two \definetypeface lines I
> am running into that error.. even if I only enable the math font.
>
> Every hint is welcome :)
>
> Here is my example to reproduce the error:
>
> ---8<------
>
> \enableregime[utf]

\definefontfeature[fakesc][default][size=.8]

\starttypescript [sans] [roboto]
  \definefontsynonym[Sans][name:robotolight][fallbacks=Sans]
>    \definefontsynonym[SansBold][name:robotoregular]
>    \definefontsynonym[SansItalic][name:robotolightitalic]
>    \definefontsynonym[SansSlanted][name:robotolightitalic]
>    \definefontsynonym[SansBoldItalic][name:robotoregularitalic]
>    \definefontsynonym[SansBoldSlanted][name:robotoregularitalic]
>    \definefontsynonym[SansCaps] [name:robotolight][features=fakesc]
> \stoptypescript
> \starttypescript [math] [latinmodern]
>    \definefontsynonym[Math][name:latinmodernmathregular]
>   \stoptypescript

\definetypeface[fliesstext][ss][sans][roboto]
> \definetypeface[fliesstext][mm][math][latinmodern][default]

\setupbodyfont[fliesstext,ss,11pt]

\starttext
 \startitemize
 \item here we list the points,
 \item one after the other.
 \stopitemize
\stoptext

\definefontfeature[fakesc][default][size=.8]

\starttypescript [sans] [roboto]
     \definefontsynonym[Sans][name:robotolight][fallbacks=Sans]
     \definefontsynonym[SansBold][name:robotoregular]
     \definefontsynonym[SansItalic][name:robotolightitalic]
     \definefontsynonym[SansSlanted][name:robotolightitalic]
     \definefontsynonym[SansBoldItalic][name:robotoregularitalic]
     \definefontsynonym[SansBoldSlanted][name:robotoregularitalic]
     \definefontsynonym[SansCaps] [name:robotolight][features=fakesc]
\stoptypescript

% \starttypescript [math] [latinmodern] [name]
%     \loadfontgoodies[lm]
%     \definefontsynonym [MathRoman] [file:latinmodern-math-regular.otf]
[features={math\mathsizesuffix,lm-math},goodies=lm]
% \stoptypescript

\definetypeface[fliesstext][ss][sans][roboto]
\definetypeface[fliesstext][rm][sans][roboto]
\definetypeface[fliesstext][tt][sans][roboto]
% \definetypeface[fliesstext][mm][math][latinmodern][default]
\definetypeface[fliesstext][mm][math][modern][default]

\setupbodyfont[fliesstext,ss,11pt]

\starttext
\startitemize
     \item here we list the points,