········· > On 12/14/2014 2:45 PM, Philipp Gesang wrote: > > Hi Hans, > > > > from the huge changeset two weeks ago: > > > > +texio.write_nl("The font code has been brought in sync with the context version of 2014.12.01 so") > > +texio.write_nl("if things don't work out as expected the interfacing needs to be checked. When") > > > > -- Message received ;) First off, thanks for bringing the > > fontloader into sync again. So far I haven’t noticed any > > obviously broken features. > > > > However, something is off with the node injector. We have a bug > > reported by Hironori Kitagawa that occurs with the ``palt`` > > feature in node mode: > > > > http://tug.org/pipermail/luatex/2014-November/004976.html > > > > Importing the shiny new font injector into the merged fontloader > > fixes the issue. FWIW here are test files > > > > https://bitbucket.org/phg/lua-la-tex-tests/src/tip/cnt-features-12-palt.tex > > https://bitbucket.org/phg/lua-la-tex-tests/src/tip/pln-features-12-palt.tex > > > > The Context version runs fine whereas the plain one does so only > > after my “fix”. The same is true for Context itself: replace > > font-inj.lua with node-inj.lua in the format to reproduce the > > issue. Is there a fix to the fontloader, perhaps only temporarily > > until the revised injector becomes ready? > > not really as the new injector does more ... also, the new code is kind > of beta so it might not be a good idea to use that in latex already ... The current goal is to add an option to load the code directly from Context (TL, minimals). Right now this is non-trivial due to the extra packaging step involved, so the option will facilitate testing a lot. Let’s see if anyone is confident enough to test the fontloader on their own if it becomes easier. > so, i'd first like to do more tests here; of course you can use the new > injector if you want ... (i'm not touching generic now while messing > with the context variant) Just running my tests ;) I’m fairly content with the prospect that the issue is already addressed in the beta. Philipp