········· > Am 15.12.2014 um 21:43 schrieb Philipp Gesang: > > >> \enabletrackers[otf.bugs] > > > > Thanks for the reply and for the pointer. That tracker is indeed > > pretty handy! > > > > I attempted to open a bug report on the Libertine tracker but > > Sourceforge refuses to cooperate :/ Maybe next time. > > As far as I know there is no more a development of Libertine The font is open source to some extent, isn’t it? Any feedback will be valuable should someone decide to take up maintainance / development. Philipp