* Get rid of caption on an intermezzo.
@ 2015-02-25 20:42 John Culleton
From: John Culleton @ 2015-02-25 20:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

I managed after many trips to the Wiki to get a
text frame pretty much as I want it, with text
wrapping around and so on. But the technique
requires using an intermezzo as a wrapper.
This feature always puts a title like "intermezzo
1" at the bottom. How do I get rid of this
title?

For the curious here is my code segment to date:
\setupframed[framecorner=round,
frameradius=1em,
background=screen,
backgroundscreen=0.70,
backgroundcorner=round,
backgroundradius=1em,
corner=round,
radius=1em]
\definefloat[intermezzo]{  }

\kern 5em\placeintermezzo[right]{}
\startframedtext[width=3.2in]

\centerline{\ss\tfb Life Before Specialty}
\centerline{\ss\tfb Food Marketing}
\tfx

What food entrepeneurs did before starting a
specialty food firm (in order of prevalence):
\startitemize[1]
\item Other business non-food-related (52\%)
\item food-related business (14\%)
\item Medical profession (11\%)
\item Education (8\%)
\item Nonprofit Charity (8\%)
\item Entertainment (3.6\%)
\stopitemize
---{\bf\it Food Entrepeneur Magazine 2014 pool

\stopframedtext

--
John Culleton
Wexford Press

* Re: Get rid of caption on an intermezzo.
@ 2015-03-04 20:30 ` John Culleton
From: John Culleton @ 2015-03-04 20:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wed, 25 Feb 2015 15:42:56 -0500
John Culleton <John@wexfordpress.com> wrote:

> I managed after many trips to the Wiki to get a
> text frame pretty much as I want it, with text
> wrapping around and so on. But the technique
> requires using an intermezzo as a wrapper.
> This feature always puts a title like
> "intermezzo 1" at the bottom. How do I get rid
> of this title?
>
> For the curious here is my code segment to date:
> \setupframed[framecorner=round,
> frameradius=1em,
> background=screen,
> backgroundscreen=0.70,
> backgroundcorner=round,
> backgroundradius=1em,
> corner=round,
> radius=1em]
> \definefloat[intermezzo]{  }
>
> \kern 5em\placeintermezzo[right]{}
> \startframedtext[width=3.2in]
>
> \centerline{\ss\tfb Life Before Specialty}
> \centerline{\ss\tfb Food Marketing}
> \tfx
>
> What food entrepeneurs did before starting a
> specialty food firm (in order of prevalence):
> \startitemize[1]
> \item Other business non-food-related (52\%)
> \item food-related business (14\%)
> \item Medical profession (11\%)
> \item Education (8\%)
> \item Nonprofit Charity (8\%)
> \item Entertainment (3.6\%)
> \stopitemize
> ---{\bf\it Food Entrepeneur Magazine 2014 pool
>
> \stopframedtext

Anyone have a solution yet?

--

@ 2015-03-04 21:38   ` Otared Kavian
From: Otared Kavian @ 2015-03-04 21:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi John,

In one of my documents I have this:

\definefloat[intermezzo]
\setupcaption[intermezzo][location=none]

Is it what you need?

Best regards: OK