* adjust text width mkiv
@ 2015-04-07 13:15 John Culleton
From: John Culleton @ 2015-04-07 13:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am still matching my file with a previous
InDesign layout.

 On one particular page I want to narrow the text
 width a bit to cause the bottom line to fill
 the full text width. I have tried adjusting
 \hsize within braces, and changing setlayout. I
 am considering putting all the text in a
 framedtext but with the frame suppressed.

Any suggestions?
--
John Culleton
Wexford Press