Hey list, I have an important document online that I would prefer to keep as a PDF and not in another format. Unfortunately bots frequently try to provide those looking for it with a text version they try to extract (beyond my control). The extraction looks just absolutely awful and has been a major pain in leaving readers with a really bad understanding of the contents of the document. I was thinking that there must be some way of tricking these bots, depending on how they are implemented, and let's assume they will always find the PDF, to get them to extract only a small invisible layer that just contains some hidden text directing a user to the location to download the original high quality ConTeXt PDF. Any suggestions? -- Kip Warner -- Senior Software Engineer OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred http://www.thevertigo.com