* 10th ConTeXt users' meeting
@ 2016-01-19 17:20 Alan BRASLAU
From: Alan BRASLAU @ 2016-01-19 17:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

Happy New Years¹, fellow ConTeXt users,

The 10th ConTeXt Meeting will take place on September 25-October 1,
2016 at Het Doevehuis in Kalenberg, about 35 km from Hasselt, the
Netherlands. http://meeting.contextgarden.net/2016/

Having been *designated* as a member (and chairman!) of the program
committee, I wish to invite everyone to begin thinking about subjects
that you would like to contribute and/or to see covered.

We will also be celebrating the 20th anniversary of the release of
ConTeXt, and, of course, the 10th anniversary of ConTeXt meetings.
Start planning now in order to make this meeting a big success.

A piece of cake!

Alan

only message in thread, other threads:[~2016-01-19 17:20 UTC | newest]