I believe that public in this case refers to public assets such as CSS, js, etc., where one puts custom files rather than publicly accessible, e.g., wp-uploads for WordPress. In the case of most frameworks, URL access is limited to specified routes only which point to controller methods. ConTeXt, when installed in this manner, can only be run as www-data:www-data, i.e., by httpd. I wasn’t able to get it work using any of the other suggestions. Is there another template you can suggest? Pavneet Arora m: +1 (647) 406-6843 e: pavneet_arora@waroc.com From: Henning Hraban Ramm