In principle this is workable up to the point that the output PDF needs to be handed off to the user. In my case, it is the (authenticated) parent who is requesting their child’s report card in one of two forms each of which is created dynamically at any point along the school “term”. The user is waiting for the output PDF from the browser. In Laravel this is accomplished by using: return response()->download($full_output_filename)->deleteFileAfterSend(true); whereupon the end user sees the familiar Open, Save, … dialogue. But the dispatcher pattern is very useful, and I like it very much. In another area, I use it to monitor a directory for forms input, which are done off-line on W10 tablets using a browser and the Mongoose lightweight httpd, and then uploaded using sftp (under Cygwin). Thanks, again, for the suggestions. Pavneet Arora m: +1 (647) 406-6843 e: pavneet_arora@waroc.com From: luigi scarso