From: Alan Braslau <alan.braslau@cea.fr>
To: "Petra Janouchová" <petra.janouchova@gmail.com>,
	"Hans Hagen" <pragma@wxs.nl>
Subject: Re: Bibliography sorting order by Czech alphabet in Context
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2017 09:08:58 -0700	[thread overview]

Hello,

I believed that the sorting order follows the current active language
(\mainlanguage[cz]).

You might want to try
\setupbtxdataset [language=cz]
but I have never used this (I believe that it sets the default language
for entries lacking a language= field).

Sorting can be controlled as follows:
\startsection [title=Bibliografie]
  \setupdelimitedtext [language=cz]
  \placelistofpublications
\stopsection

This is useful for multilingual documents.

Other settings for \setupdelimitedtext [language=...] are
<blank> (the default, use the current active language)
local   (respect the local language directives, i.e. the bibtex entry
         field language=)
global  (impose the main document language)
en, de, nl, ...

Alan

--
Alan Braslau