* Re: which command would give the same effect as \pause in beamer ?
@ 2017-02-28 17:27 damien
From: damien @ 2017-02-28 17:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Thank you for all your answers.
I will have a look at the texmf/doc/context/presentation file which is not bundled with my 2015 OpenBSD package (at least find did not return it) and keep on learning.

Have a nice day,

Damien Thiriet

* Re: OpenBSD (was: which command would give the same effect as \pause in beamer ?)
@ 2017-03-05 15:32 damien
From: damien @ 2017-03-05 15:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context; +Cc: mojca.miklavec.lists, karl

Well, I would be very interested in having texlive binaries for OpenBSD. It would help me to get a fine tune install and, I hope, to have biber available, which is not the case nowadays (I have to ssh linux to compile my bibliographies).
I didn't complain since I do not know how to package and build anything at all. Mojca kindly tried to compile it last May on my -stable installation after last bachotex, but it failed. Unfortunately, I did not take the time to ask for binaries later on (though Mojca suggested I should do it).

Best regards,

Damien Thiriet