* startstop, narrower and switchtobodyfont gives strange interlinespace
@ 2017-03-22 19:38 Mikael P. Sundqvist
From: Mikael P. Sundqvist @ 2017-03-22 19:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

with the latest standalone, the file below runs, but gives strange
results. Look at the interline space in the last paragraph (starting
with "But a system...") of the document. It is too big. Resulting pdf
is attached.

What am I doing wrong? Any ideas to solve it (i.e. to be able to
define an environment with narrower smaller text, including a reduced
interlinespace)?

/Mikael

\definestartstop[passus][
before={\startnarrower},
after={\stopnarrower},
style={\switchtobodyfont[9pt]},
]

\starttext

\subject{It looks OK here:}
\input knuth

\startnarrower
\switchtobodyfont[9pt]
\input knuth
\stopnarrower

\subject{It does not here:}

\input knuth

\startpassus
\input knuth
\stoppassus

\stoptext

[-- Attachment #2: ctx-listexample26.pdf --]

* Re: startstop, narrower and switchtobodyfont gives strange interlinespace
@ 2017-03-22 19:41 ` Mikael P. Sundqvist
From: Mikael P. Sundqvist @ 2017-03-22 19:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wed, Mar 22, 2017 at 8:38 PM, Mikael P. Sundqvist <mickep@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> with the latest standalone, the file below runs, but gives strange
> results. Look at the interline space in the last paragraph (starting
> with "But a system...") of the document. It is too big. Resulting pdf
> is attached.
>
> What am I doing wrong? Any ideas to solve it (i.e. to be able to
> define an environment with narrower smaller text, including a reduced
> interlinespace)?
>
> /Mikael
>
> \definestartstop[passus][
> before={\startnarrower},
> after={\stopnarrower},
> style={\switchtobodyfont[9pt]},
> ]
>
> \starttext
>
> \subject{It looks OK here:}
> \input knuth
>
> \startnarrower
> \switchtobodyfont[9pt]
> \input knuth
> \stopnarrower
>
> \subject{It does not here:}
>
> \input knuth
>
> \startpassus
> \input knuth
> \stoppassus
>

> \stoptext

OK, I just realized that if I add a \par after the \input knuth the
last lines also look OK. Sorry for the noise.

/MIkael

* Re: startstop, narrower and switchtobodyfont gives strange interlinespace
@ 2017-03-22 19:45 ` Alan Braslau
From: Alan Braslau @ 2017-03-22 19:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wed, 22 Mar 2017 20:38:01 +0100
"Mikael P. Sundqvist" <mickep@gmail.com> wrote:

> What am I doing wrong? Any ideas to solve it

Add a \par:

\input knuth\par

Alan

* Re: startstop, narrower and switchtobodyfont gives strange interlinespace
@ 2017-03-22 20:36 Andres Conrado
From: Andres Conrado @ 2017-03-22 20:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context