On Tue, 3 Apr 2018 16:07:52 -0400 Rik Kabel wrote: > Hmmm. Not here. Log attached. Puzzling lines: > > └─► grep "^publications" publications-quick-example.log > publications    > adding bib data to set 'default' from source > 'C:/ConTeXt/tex/texmf-context/doc/context/sources/general/manuals/publications/mkiv-publications.bib' > publications    > duplicates > tag 'article' is present multiple > times: default:1, assigning hashtag 'article-1' > publications    > duplicates > redundant field 'title' is ignored for > tag 'book' in dataset 'default' > publications    > duplicates > redundant field 'editor' is ignored > for tag 'book' in dataset 'default' > publications    > duplicates > redundant field 'author' is ignored > for tag 'selfpublished' in dataset 'default' > publications    > error in database, invalid value 'selfpublished' > publications    > analyzing previous publication run for 'default' > publications    > no entry 'article,book' found in dataset 'default' > publications    > list > collecting entries using method 'global' and > sort order 'default' > > This is on W10P x64. I noticed a few update cycles ago that LuaTeX > had reverted in the latest builds to 1.07.0 from 1.08.0. This is the > first time I have gone back to btx stuff since then. Could it be > related? Nothing puzzling - these "duplicates" are contained in the .bib example as a robustness test. You are using Windows, which indeed has luatex 1.08 (which includes lua 5.3). The rest of the world has 1.07 (and lua 5.2) while we await TeXlive freeze. However, I just tested using a freshly compiled luatex binary (still 1.07) and a freshly, freshly downloaded context, and reproduce empty references and an empty bibliography (see attached). So, something is indeed *broken*, and very recently (for I had updated my Standalone just yesterday, I believe, which worked). Hans, please note. Alan