* Lines in \showbodyfontenvironment
@ 2019-02-17 15:07 Tomas Hala
From: Tomas Hala @ 2019-02-17 15:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

I played with \definebodyfontenvironment and found the command
\showbodyfontenvironment.

Experimentally I changed parameters at \definebodyfontenvironment
and I am not able to understand the logic of the table generated
by the \showbodyfontenvironment.

What is the meaning of lines in the table? Or is this published somewhere?

Best wishes,

Tomáš

* Re: Lines in \showbodyfontenvironment
@ 2019-02-17 17:02 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2019-02-17 17:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

Tomas Hala schrieb am 17.02.19 um 16:07:
> Hi all,
>
> I played with \definebodyfontenvironment and found the command
> \showbodyfontenvironment.
>
> Experimentally I changed parameters at \definebodyfontenvironment
> and I am not able to understand the logic of the table generated
> by the \showbodyfontenvironment.
>
> What is the meaning of lines in the table? Or is this published somewhere?

Do you have a minimal example?

Wolfgang

* Re: Lines in \showbodyfontenvironment
@ 2019-02-17 17:41   ` Tomas Hala
From: Tomas Hala @ 2019-02-17 17:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have tested it on this code:

\definebodyfontenvironment
  [default]		% or size
  [text=10pt,a=2,d=5,   % or other values
]

\starttext
  ahoj {\bfa ahoj} {\bfd ahoj} ahoj

  \showbodyfontenvironment
\stoptext

Tomáš

Sun, Feb 17, 2019 ve 06:02:53PM +0100 Wolfgang Schuster napsal(a):
# Tomas Hala schrieb am 17.02.19 um 16:07:
# >Hi all,
# >
#