On Mon, Apr 01, 2019 at 04:55:11PM +0200, Hans Hagen wrote: > The average user will probably not notice many differences but nevertheless, > when you are in for something new, you can give it a try: > > http://www.pragma-ade.nl/install.htm Fantastic! I’m pleased to report the first issue: on Mac OS Mojave (10.14.3) and the font Pagella, the letter ‘u’ isn’t displayed with Apple Preview -- we can’t see anything at all. Copypasting does work, though. This is more likely to be an issue with the font or Preview since the document is displayed correctly with Acrobat Reader, I just thought I’d report it :-) Best, Arthur