* local command description
@ 2019-04-16 21:15 Damien Thiriet
From: Damien Thiriet @ 2019-04-16 21:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hi,

Last year after my speech at BachoTeX, Hans told me, that we can get a
local catalogue of ConTeXt macros. So I wrote on a piece of paper two
commands but did not note much more and now I am not sure what do they
stand for

mtxrun --script server --auto

When I run this, I got this on my console
resolvers       | trees | analyzing '/home/dthiriet/texmf'
mtx-server      | running at port: 8088
mtx-server      | document root:
/usr/local/share/texmf-dist/scripts/context/lua
mtx-server      | main index file: unknown
mtx-server      | scripts subpath:
/usr/local/share/texmf-dist/scripts/context/lua
mtx-server      | context services: http://localhost:8088/mtx-server-ctx-startup.lua

and then nothing appends for a quite long time (10 minutes). Is it
building a base or something like this? How long should I wait to have
it made?

The second command I note is

mtxrun --gethelp
--url=http://localhost:8088/mtx-server-ctx-help.lua?command=%command%
--command= "\definecolor"

When I run this, I get
sh: http://localhost:8088/mtx-server-ctx-help.lua?command=definecolor: not found

Is it because I did not build the base, or did I miss something (typo or
so on?)
Thanks,

Damien Thiriet