* How to write a wiki page?
@ 2019-04-24 14:44 Rudolf Bahr
From: Rudolf Bahr @ 2019-04-24 14:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello All!

I'd like to write a wiki page on special Fraktur fonts, but I don't know how to begin
technically. Are there rules? Certanly, but where? To whom would I send the result to
correct it with respect to format, ConTeXt commands, English language, bringing it into
the ConTeXt wiki and so on?

Greetings,

Rudolf

* Re: How to write a wiki page?
@ 2019-04-29 15:07 ` Willi Egger
From: Willi Egger @ 2019-04-29 15:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: NTG-Context ConTeXt users

Hello Rudolf,

the ConTeXt wiki kan be extended by everybody. What you should do is make your account and then you can start.

I would be glad to be involved in this page, because I have written an article, which will be published in the next issue of the ConTexT journal. It is dealing with the Maguntia font.

Kind regards

Willi

> On 24 Apr 2019, at 16:44, Rudolf Bahr <quasi@quasi.de> wrote:
>

> Hello All!
>
> I'd like to write a wiki page on special Fraktur fonts, but I don't know how to begin
> technically. Are there rules? Certanly, but where? To whom would I send the result to
> correct it with respect to format, ConTeXt commands, English language, bringing it into
> the ConTeXt wiki and so on?
>
> Greetings,
>
> Rudolf

* Re: How to write a wiki page?
@ 2019-04-29 15:55 ` Henning Hraban Ramm
From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2019-04-29 15:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hi Rudolf,

it’s a wiki, i.e. you write directly into the system.
You’re welcome to announce the new page here, then someone can look over it.

First you need to register an account:
https://wiki.contextgarden.net/index.php?title=Special:CreateAccount

Then you can create a new page, e.g. https://wiki.contextgarden.net/index.php?title=Fraktur_fonts&action=edit

Some hints about wiki syntax etc. you can find here:
https://wiki.contextgarden.net/ConTeXt_wiki:Editing

Greetlings, Hraban
---
https://www.fiee.net
http://wiki.contextgarden.net
https://www.dreiviertelhaus.de
GPG Key ID 1C9B22FD

Am 2019-04-24 um 16:44 schrieb Rudolf Bahr <quasi@quasi.de>:

> Hello All!
>
> I'd like to write a wiki page on special Fraktur fonts, but I don't know how to begin
> technically. Are there rules? Certanly, but where? To whom would I send the result to
> correct it with respect to format, ConTeXt commands, English language, bringing it into
> the ConTeXt wiki and so on?
>
> Greetings,
>
> Rudolf

* Re: How to write a wiki page?
@ 2019-04-29 16:42   ` Rudolf Bahr
From: Rudolf Bahr @ 2019-04-29 16:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Mon, Apr 29, 2019 at 05:55:14PM +0200, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:
> Hi Rudolf,
>
> it’s a wiki, i.e. you write directly into the system.
> You’re welcome to announce the new page here, then someone can look over it.
>
> First you need to register an account:
> https://wiki.contextgarden.net/index.php?title=Special:CreateAccount
>
> Then you can create a new page, e.g. https://wiki.contextgarden.net/index.php?title=Fraktur_fonts&action=edit
>
> Some hints about wiki syntax etc. you can find here:
> https://wiki.contextgarden.net/ConTeXt_wiki:Editing
>
> Greetlings, Hraban
> ---
> https://www.fiee.net
> http://wiki.contextgarden.net
> https://www.dreiviertelhaus.de
> GPG Key ID 1C9B22FD

Hello Hraban!

Not only a very good introduction, but you even began to install the first step to my
future wiki page. Thank you!

Rudolf

* Re: How to write a wiki page?
@ 2019-04-30 11:12   ` Rudolf Bahr
From: Rudolf Bahr @ 2019-04-30 11:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Mon, Apr 29, 2019 at 05:07:06PM +0200, Willi Egger wrote:
> Hello Rudolf,
>
> the ConTeXt wiki kan be extended by everybody. What you should do is make your account and then you can start.
>
> I would be glad to be involved in this page, because I have written an article, which will be published in the next issue of the ConTexT journal. It is dealing with the Maguntia font.
>
> Kind regards
>
> Willi

Hi Willi!

Welcome on board! I'd be very glad, if we could do that together!

Up to now I had only 2 topics: Maguntia and Leipziger font. The account is made:
wiki.contextgarden.net/Fraktur_fonts.

When will next issue of ConTeXt journal be published? Could you send your article
to me in advance?

Best wishes,

Rudolf

* Re: How to write a wiki page?
@ 2019-05-01 14:51     ` Henning Hraban Ramm
From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2019-05-01 14:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 2019-04-30 um 13:12 schrieb Rudolf Bahr <quasi@quasi.de>:

> When will next issue of ConTeXt journal be published? Could you send your article
> to me in advance?

Should have been published for a while, but I didn’t work on it as I promised.
Shame on me, but still no schedule, on one hand I fortunately got a load of paid work, on the other it’s more fun working at my own books...

Willi’s presentation is here: https://meeting.contextgarden.net/2018/talks/willi-unifraktur/presentation-unifraktur.pdf

Greetlings, Hraban
---

@ 2019-05-01 16:55       ` Rudolf Bahr
From: Rudolf Bahr @ 2019-05-01 16:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wed, May 01, 2019 at 04:51:11PM +0200, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:
> Am 2019-04-30 um 13:12 schrieb Rudolf Bahr <quasi@quasi.de>:
>
> > When will next issue of ConTeXt journal be published? Could you send your article
> > to me in advance?
>
> Should have been published for a while, but I didn’t work on it as I promised.
> Shame on me, but still no schedule, on one hand I fortunately got a load of paid work, on the other it’s more fun working at my own books...
>
> Willi’s presentation is here: https://meeting.contextgarden.net/2018/talks/willi-unifraktur/presentation-unifraktur.pdf
>
> Greetlings, Hraban
> ---
> https://www.fiee.net
> http://wiki.contextgarden.net
> https://www.dreiviertelhaus.de
> GPG Key ID 1C9B22FD

I know that feeling well, when all gets too much!
Thanks to you, Hraban, and Willi!

Rudolf