* Re: [dev-context] type key in \setupattachment
       [not found] <61681705-2681-46b4-9bb8-3fc4b4ab866e@gmx.es>
@ 2019-06-20  8:46 ` Hans Hagen
From: Hans Hagen @ 2019-06-20  8:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 6/19/2019 9:28 PM, Pablo Rodriguez wrote:
> Hi Wolfgang,
>
> this comes from a previous message from this mailing list
> (https://mailman.ntg.nl/pipermail/dev-context/2019/003574.html), which I
> needed a long while to understand 😅.
>
> Would it be possible that the \setupattachment command has a "type" key
> to specify its MIME type? (Default should be "application/octet-stream"
> [or so it seems].)
>
> This is required to add the value to the /Subtype entry in the
> /Embeddedfile dictionary
> (https://www.adobe.com/content/dam/acom/en/devnet/pdf/PDF32000_2008.pdf#nameddest=G6.1942814)
>
> This is optional information in PDF-1.7, but required in PDF/A-2.
>
> Many thanks for your help,
there is a type key

* Re: [dev-context] type key in \setupattachment
@ 2019-06-20 10:07   ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2019-06-20 10:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hans Hagen schrieb am 20.06.2019 um 10:46:
>> Hi Wolfgang,
>>
>> this comes from a previous message from this mailing list
>> (https://mailman.ntg.nl/pipermail/dev-context/2019/003574.html), which I
>> needed a long while to understand 😅.
>>
>> Would it be possible that the \setupattachment command has a "type" key
>> to specify its MIME type? (Default should be "application/octet-stream"
>> [or so it seems].)
>>
>> This is required to add the value to the /Subtype entry in the
>> /Embeddedfile dictionary
>> (https://www.adobe.com/content/dam/acom/en/devnet/pdf/PDF32000_2008.pdf#nameddest=G6.1942814)
>>

>> This is optional information in PDF-1.7, but required in PDF/A-2.
>>
>> Many thanks for your help,
> there is a type key
I added it to the command but it shows only a generic name as argument
because I can see no point to list all possible arguments.

@Hans: I put new files on your FTP server.

Wolfgang

* Re: [dev-context] type key in \setupattachment
@ 2019-06-20 14:21   ` Pablo Rodriguez
From: Pablo Rodriguez @ 2019-06-20 14:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On 6/20/19 10:46 AM, Hans Hagen wrote:
>> [...]
>> Would it be possible that the \setupattachment command has a "type" key
>> to specify its MIME type? (Default should be "application/octet-stream"
>> [or so it seems].)
>
> there is a type key

Sorry, Wolfgang and Hans, this was totally my fault.

I even checked scrn-wid.mkiv (lines 76-93) and since I didn’t find
"type", I tought it wasn’t implemented (it’s on line 112.

Sorry for the noise again,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk

* Re: [dev-context] type key in \setupattachment
@ 2019-07-24 18:41     ` Henning Hraban Ramm
From: Henning Hraban Ramm @ 2019-07-24 18:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

Zitat von Pablo Rodriguez <oinos@gmx.es>:

> Sorry, Wolfgang and Hans, this was totally my fault.
>
> I even checked scrn-wid.mkiv (lines 76-93) and since I didn’t find
> "type", I tought it wasn’t implemented (it’s on line 112.

Apparently the key is not in the interface, at least it’s missing in
the autogenerated syntax section of
https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Command/setupattachment

Greetlings, Hraban
---