Hi all, Visiting a museum in Straßburg I saw an old book from Gutenbergs times where the first word of the next page was printed below the last line of the current page. The word, sometimes only a syllable of the first word from the next page, is called catchword or Kustode. They used it to ensure that they bind the pages in the right order. I think that it can also be of help if you read a book. Is this possible with ConTeXt? I could not find the word catchword, reclamans or kustode on the wiki. TIA juh -- Autoren-Homepage: ......... http://literatur.hasecke.com Satiren & Essays: ......... http://www.sudelbuch.de Privater Blog: ............ http://www.hasecke.eu Netzliteratur-Projekt: .... http://www.generationenprojekt.de