Hello, ** Otared Kavian [2019-12-06 04:23:28 +0100]: > Dear Hans, > The problem I described in my previous message comes indeed from > \defineexpansion which is not defined. Upon commenting out the lines > 95--98 in the file « hand-ini.mkxl » that is the four lines: > \defineexpansion > [\c!step=1, > \c!stretch=40, > \c!shrink=20] That's strange. I indeed see these lines in 'hand-ini.mkxl' but I could recreate format without problem on my Linux box (Archlinux x86_64), even after clearing the cache and doing $ mtxrun --generate ; context --make gives me working context (lmtx). > I could remake the format with version 2019.12.05 18:59. Then lmtx > works fine as far as my files are concerned, but I don't know if there > are side effects… (However, once the format is made, if I uncomment > those lines then lmtx works fine, but clearly one cannot make again > the format) I tried two examples with lmtx and they typeset fine. > Best regards: OK [...] --- WBR, Vladimir Lomov -- There is grandeur in this view of life, with its several powers, having been originally breathed into a few forms or into one; and that, whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been, and are being, evolved. -- Darwin