2020-02-09 (Sunday), j.hagen@xs4all.nl (Hans Hagen): > On 2/9/2020 1:07 PM, Philipp Gesang wrote: > > I take it the “current” vs. “beta” model has been retired? > > indeed, we're always latest now (as 'current' was mostly what ended up on > tex live) Thanks for clarifying. I’ve set up the mirror so the “beta” branch will be continued from “latest”. > > PS: I’m out of the loop; is the mirror actually still needed or > > is there an official repo now? > Mojca is working on a repository setup for sources (what we have now but > also including luametatex sources), installation (including binaries taken > from the compile farm), extras (like modules taken from the garden > repository) so at some point we can make those official. Till then it's nice > to have the existing one. Ok, I’ll keep it running. Philipp