From: Wolfgang Schuster <wolfgang.schuster.lists@gmail.com>
To: ntg-context@ntg.nl
Subject: Re: Up-to-date documentation / tutorials. Where?
Date: Sat, 29 Feb 2020 12:35:42 +0100	[thread overview]

On Sat, 29 Feb 2020 12:10:13 +0100
Gerben Wierda <gerben.wierda@rna.nl> wrote:

> Hello community,
>
> I have been (unsuccessfully) hunting for up-to-date tutorials/documentation on ConTeXt/LuaTeX/METAPOST. What I find is sites that for instance end in 2011. documentation that is from 2013, or on Pragme-ADE a show-man.pdf PDF with an overview of documentation that doesn’t open any underlying document.
>
> Is there not a simple place to get all the up-to-date documentation?

Take a look into the documentation folder [1] of your ConTeXt installation.

A few of the documents mentions ConTeXt related extension to MetaPost
but the basics haven't changed and the old tutorials work.

[1] $TEXMF/tex/texmf-context/doc/context/documents/general/manuals

List of all documents in the directory above:

about.pdf
bidi.pdf
charts-mkiv.pdf