Hello, ** Jan U. Hasecke [2020-04-23 15:35:54 +0200]: > Am 23.04.20 um 14:22 schrieb Vladimir Lomov: >> Otherwise could you describe what exactly you want to achive? > This works: > \setupinteraction[state=start] > \setupcolors[state=start] > \starttext > \goto{linkname}[file(target.pdf)] > \stoptext > This does not work: > \setupinteraction[state=start] > \setupcolors[state=start] > \starttext > \goto{linkname}[file(target.doc)] > \stoptext What do you mean "work" and "not work"? Do you what to open a file by clicking on text in viewer? What application should be used to open a file? Take a look on page I linked in previous message. > The PDF Viewer does not support the file type. What "PDF Viewer"? For example, I use different viewers: mupdf, zathura-pdf-mupdf (zathura with mupdf pdf backend), okular, pdf-tools (emacs major mode). Some of application (okular, for example) could preview many file types (ps, pdf, odt), while other can't do that. It is up to application what to do (or actually, PDF backend) on link. Please see the page about '\goto' command, it was written for a reason! > TIA > juh --- WBR, Vladimir Lomov -- Virtue is not left to stand alone. He who practices it will have neighbors. -- Confucius