* status of t-rst
@ 2020-06-01  6:56 Saša Janiška
From: Saša Janiška @ 2020-06-01  6:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

Hello,

yesterday when browsing new ConTeXt site (yay!!) I found about the existance of
't-rst' to be used for typesetting files written in reST markup. However the
referenced web site (https://bitbucket.org/phg/context-rst/src/default/) shows
last activity 6yrs ago, so wonder if it is still relevent today or obsolete?

The static-site-generator (Nikola) which I use for web stuff has good support
for rst markup, so just wonder(ed) if I could continue using it for short stuff
which *might* become typeset with ConTeXt one day?

Nikola does support using Markdown markup as well and it's usually possible to
do rst --> md by e.g. using Markdown, but just wonder...

Sincerely,
Gour

--
He who is satisfied with gain which comes of its own accord, who
is free from duality and does not envy, who is steady in both

* Re: status of t-rst
@ 2020-06-01  7:13 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2020-06-01  7:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

Saša Janiška schrieb am 01.06.2020 um 08:56:
> Hello,
>
> yesterday when browsing new ConTeXt site (yay!!) I found about the existance of
> 't-rst' to be used for typesetting files written in reST markup. However the
> referenced web site (https://bitbucket.org/phg/context-rst/src/default/) shows
> last activity 6yrs ago, so wonder if it is still relevent today or obsolete?

There is a newer version on gitlab: https://gitlab.com/phgsng/context-rst

Wolfgang

* Re: status of t-rst
@ 2020-06-01  7:57   ` Saša Janiška
From: Saša Janiška @ 2020-06-01  7:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On Mon, 1 Jun 2020 09:13:35 +0200
Wolfgang Schuster <wolfgang.schuster.lists@gmail.com> wrote:

> There is a newer version on gitlab:
> https://gitlab.com/phgsng/context-rst

Thank you! Found it, cloned the repo...now I wonder how does installing
3rd party modules
(https://wiki.contextgarden.net/ConTeXt_Standalone#Installing_third_party_modules)
does work with LMTX?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
One must deliver himself with the help of his mind, and not
degrade himself. The mind is the friend of the conditioned soul,

--
The senses, the mind and the intelligence are the sitting places
of this lust. Through them lust covers the real knowledge of the